Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have minimums?
- Generally we have a 25 piece minimum for custom screenprint projects, however we consult on each custom project individually to determine client needs
What is your turnaround time for custom projects?
- Generally, our turnaround time for custom projects ranges from 7-10 business days.
- What are your prices?
- We would love to discuss your individual project to provide a custom quote. Reach out Here to request pricing based upon your project specifications
- What types of printing do you offer?
- We offer a wide variety of print and decoration methods including screen printing, metallic and sparkle prints, full-color sublimation, direct-to-garment printing, and some embroidery.
- What types or styles of tees do you carry?
- We partner with most of the major blank brands and have access to a wide variety of apparel colors and styles. In our initial consultation, we will get an idea of what your needs are and offer up recommendations on apparel brand and style to achieve the look you are desiring.
- Can I supply my own shirts?
- At this time we do not accept client-provided apparel for printing.
- Do you only print shirts?
- Absolutely not! We have a wide range of print item capabilities from sweatshirts, jackets, hoodies, and other items such as tote bags, drinkware, and home gifts. See our gift shop here for examples.
- Do you offer wholesale?
- Yes! We do offer wholesale pricing on a limited basis. Please reach out to our team here to discuss your wholesale project.
- Where are you located?
- We are a family-owned and operated shop with a facility in far North Dallas, TX